MY TRAVELS.

MY TRAVELS.
From Jordan to Cambodia then off to Peru..now it's my own backyard EUROPE HERE I COME MAY 2019

Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Michy gets bit by a dog

Early morning run a damnation bites her in rhe thigh she almost missed the plane to north Cambodia being in the hospital. But alas she made it

Arrived in north Cambodia to sunshine we took. An hour to wonder before hopping the transport to first the silk farm. I had mo idea how silk is actually made. And before today I had no idea what a silk WORM TASTED like. Man I am getting adventuresome apparently I had a bad look on my face as I chewed it
It was a great lesson in silk weaving abs eating worms.


2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Sorry to hear about M's encounter with the dog...hope her leg is fine, not that it would slow her down! Your adventures sound wonderful... happy travels.
    x BA o

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, how's the dog? Did it survive biting M?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.