MY TRAVELS.

MY TRAVELS.
From Jordan to Cambodia then off to Peru..now it's my own backyard EUROPE HERE I COME MAY 2019

Monday, 26 September 2011

From there pou took us to an area

That we walked fir a few km and stopped in to visit family's they were all so happy and welcoming I have some great photos but again on the camera
These people living in the very crude shacks are so happy and such proud people. They were honored that I wanted to photograph them. I showed one. Older woman her pic on the camera. She just giggled do cute I have really embraced the people here in

. It is loud here because it is a holiday su remedy (?). The monks chant for 3 days. Yikes another sleepless night.
We have enjoyed a fruit shake and a swim. Almost time to hit happy hour and dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.