MY TRAVELS.

MY TRAVELS.
From Jordan to Cambodia then off to Peru..now it's my own backyard EUROPE HERE I COME MAY 2019

Friday, 23 September 2011

Now for the fun stuff

It Is flooding badly last night there was a flash flood and killed 5 people in a temple 300 saved by helicopter morning was fun. Michy and I headed down to the village for lunch and shopping. Well holy crap lunch no shopping take a look at photos and raining like stink
We were wading to to our knees. Michy got paranoid and we took a tuk tuk back to the hotel I can't believe the motorcycle made it thru the water was coming in and they are quite high from water. We have engagements this evening. Will we make it out of the hotel. We will see. We are invited back to the lounge that I will insert some pictures quite unique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.