MY TRAVELS.

MY TRAVELS.
From Jordan to Cambodia then off to Peru..now it's my own backyard EUROPE HERE I COME MAY 2019

Sunday, 18 September 2011

Our day in hong kong.

With a very few short hours of sleep we were up at 7:30 up to the gym and pool you can't appreciate the beauty of the pool area on the 118 floor the view the whole schmoe. The to breakfast in our club lounge. Oh my so much delicious food and I didn't have to cook it. How wonderful. After this most delicious food we caught the train to hong kong city. I really love it we walked and walked the streets. Michy was s tired girl today but for some silly reason I had great energy and was excited about walking honkers. We found the most interesting markets with meat I can tell you not what you would hope to eat. As you van see in one picture a cows tail... Loads of shopping Anf I bought zero. Go figure dropped by the conrad hotel to visit a girlfriend but didn't see her unfortunately she had a horrible accident and needs surgery a good thing we decided not to take her up on her bed invitation. Poor girl. We took the train back to Kowloon walked to the hotel and were just in time fir tea as you can see in the picture tea turned our to be champagne and little desserties. Ohhh back for a shower pack and will head up to the lounge for happy hour. Well get our money's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.