Excitement is in the air, heading to Europe, hiking, swimming, sight seeing all over FUN time.. CROATIA TO MONTENEGRO. LET THE FUN BEGIN..
MY TRAVELS.
From Jordan to Cambodia then off to Peru..now it's my own backyard EUROPE HERE I COME MAY 2019
Tuesday, 20 September 2011
The killing fields ...
It is hard to imagine the emotions first s-21. Then walking thru the fields and seeing the mass graves. Actually walking over the victims bone, it takes your voice away what you feel is heart wrenching sorrow. I can say that I really had not the smallest portion of the knowledge of what had taken place and the 4 million people that were sent out of phnom pehn within 3days of the pol pot regime taking over the city , I am not uploading any photos of this mornings tour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.