MY TRAVELS.

MY TRAVELS.
From Jordan to Cambodia then off to Peru..now it's my own backyard EUROPE HERE I COME MAY 2019

Monday, 26 September 2011

Plan a went to plan b

Our guide arrived this morning after a delightful swim And breakfast. To say that we would be unable to do our walk rrheough the village as so much if it was under water. So plan b call pou yesterday's guide and head out with him. Do we chose to walk into the village and meet him Onthe way Michy wanted to kayak. Upon looking at the available kayaks I thought better of the idea. The good thing was one didn't have a hole in it and we didn't have too far In the river to board the kayaks as photo below

So I assured Michy I would be waiting upon her return from her delightful kayak down the clean river. Well she chickened out. Go figure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.