MY TRAVELS.

MY TRAVELS.
From Jordan to Cambodia then off to Peru..now it's my own backyard EUROPE HERE I COME MAY 2019

Saturday, 1 September 2012

The trek up today

Left lodge at 6;30 climbed up. I feel quite good I am the only on el natural everyone else is taking drugs for altitude that gives them more oxygen.
Our lunch was a sut diwn in a tent. With the chef making cream corn soup pasta and pear in wine fit desert
Then continue on to the lodge it is a beautiful 6 room lodge only us hereit is so beautiful no roads only horses and people to carry all the products needed

1 comment:

  1. Wendy

    Congratulations on reaching the summit. It's quite the feeling. Keep the blots and pictures coming. It's great to be an armchair tourist.

    Jerry

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.