Excitement is in the air, heading to Europe, hiking, swimming, sight seeing all over FUN time.. CROATIA TO MONTENEGRO. LET THE FUN BEGIN..
MY TRAVELS.
From Jordan to Cambodia then off to Peru..now it's my own backyard EUROPE HERE I COME MAY 2019
Monday, 27 August 2012
Lost in Lima
After the walk along the beach and quick shop at the market Peggy and I were walking back talking totally walked past the hotel. Blonde leading the blonde. We walked to a totally different district until we realized we were totally lost. Flagged a cab and it was a 10 minute rude back. Crazy girls. Hit back just in time to meeti I. The bar for pisco sours. The limit rule is 1 but after our adventure we had 2. Off the Peruvian dinner if the most incredible white fish. And excellent Peruvian red wine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Sound like you have been busy...but enjoying...love your pictures...
ReplyDelete