MY TRAVELS.

MY TRAVELS.
From Jordan to Cambodia then off to Peru..now it's my own backyard EUROPE HERE I COME MAY 2019

Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Extreme night

Thoght i migh be hiking or riiding a horse but alas it was a peruvien ambulance through tve cobblr stone street just about rolled off the gurney a few times
I was extremely sick in the night was so worried that it was altitude sickness do called our fearless leader at z7:30. She called the doctor who arrived in 30 min thought he would give me a shot he wanted to take me to the hospital for I v. Only food poisoning. Not elevation. He checked the oxygen I. Mg blood it is 91 perfect is 100. He sa mine is better than his. So here I am for 5 or 6 hrs. Missing a hike and city tour. But all is Good we embark on tithe trek to machu pichu tomorrow morning 7 am. I
should be perfect by then. And the most handsome young dr

Check out the new jewelry.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure I like your jewelry but I'm glad your O.K. Everything here is the same....stay away from the hospital...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.